CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

So there was a promotion cerimony yesturday...

For the commander of 32nd Trans. He made Major, what a major pain. We had to stand there all pretty while some dude who's name I don't even know got promoted just 'cuz we technically are 32nd Trans now. I didn't even bother to put on a clean uniform because I had to go right from there to do some work in the motorpool.



























I get promoted today in a little over one hour, stay tuned I hope to have photos. Gotcha suckas!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Bree said...

Congrats on the promotion! YEAH for my brother and friend! Very cool Jesse! I am so glad to hear that your promotion happened. I've been praying for you that it would come soon. Can't wait to see the pics! Love ya brother!

mom hand said...

Hey Jesse:

Congratulations on the well-deserved promotion. Love and Prayers.

mom and dad Hand

Diana said...

Yup, time for me to get the new patch for my purse;) Congrats honey, we love you! So cool your Captain was there too.